Claudia Engel

Default Dictionary of Paddling Terms :-)

"riverman" writes:
That might have to go on record as the longest post which I have ever read,
word for word, grinning ear to ear and nodding in complete agreement and
professional amazement! Well done, Mike. I kept trying to find a few of my
own contributions, but I think you covered it pretty well. [Not counting
your spelling of 'carabineers, that is... :-) ]

Yes, it was quite amusing, though I suspect the OP has something against
kayakers (butt boats? hahaha)

Needless to say, I'm new on this group (and relatively new to paddling
as well), but it was a neat introduction

--
Claudia Engel (no emails please)
aka: Engelchen