Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default They're just thugs...

On 11/14/2015 7:09 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/14/15 12:29 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:59:09 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
John H. wrote:
...or juvenile delinquents.

Maybe the threat will be taken seriously.

And, doesn't France have some very stringent gun control laws?
Shame someone in the
concert wasn't carrying.

French borders closed. Should tell us something.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

This isn't the time for your right wing insanity.

Maybe not time for left wing insanity. Let a bunch of "refugees" from
Syria, etc. in?

France is lousy with militant muslims. It has been that way for a
while, certainly since the 50s when they had their "Algerian" problem.
Things are just heating up.
I think we ain't seen nothin yet. These terrorists have infiltrated
most of western Europe, hidden in with the refugees.

Other than our deserting Israel, what's your Libertarian idea for
handing ISIS?

Don't know what Greg will say, but here's my suggestion:

Honor all formal agreements we have with our allies
and expect them to honor the agreements in return.

Think twice about what kind and who we sign any new agreements with.

Let non-allies, including those nations that are predominately
Muslim deal with Islamic fundamentalist movements like ISIS on their own.

The only reason we are involved is because we stick our nose where
it doesn't belong and we have little or no understanding of what
motivates the different, religious based Islamic followers.

If they attack us ... or any of our allies ... fight back hard, but
otherwise mind our own business.

If you are a journalist or world do-gooder and value your life, stay
the hell out of the areas of the world being controlled by the likes
of ISIS. Otherwise, don't expect your government to come and save your
ass or expect retaliation because you got killed.