[email protected] bruceinbangkok@nowhere.org is offline

Default Poor Skippy!

On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 05:42:35 -0700, Paul Cassel
wrote:

On 11/2/2015 4:35 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:59:25 -0700, Paul Cassel

He has no one and obviously no one cares for him.
--

Clearly a bitterness shines through his posts about Skip. I think you
hit it square.

The pitiful thing is that people have made extremely long voyages in
boats smaller than his. Here is a reference to a young Hungarian who
circumnavigated in a 6 metre sail boat. I met the guy in Thailand and
he is a nice down to earth bloke, Not the "look at me, I am a hero
type" at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h167pT8u_Cg

So he could go cruising, if he wanted to do something other then just
play the fool on the Internet.
--
Cheers,

Bruce