[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default Awwwwwwww....

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:09:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:38:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Rachael Maddow is going to host a Democrat only candidate "forum" on her
show.

This should really be interesting.

Two hours of "so tell me Hillary, how did you get to be so wonderful"

And what difference does it make? The only people that would watch that show are closed-minded liberals who would only consider a liberal candidate anyway. Most politically-minded folks are like rabid sports fans when it comes to politics... they've chosen their "team" (D or R), and root for them incessantly mo matter how bad they are. We have a prime example right here in this NG, in cased no one has noticed.