Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Awwwwwwww....

On 11/2/15 12:51 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:36:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

I've stated many times that the poisonous right-wing atmosphere in
rec.boats makes writing and posting "original" opinion pieces here a
waste of my time and effort.

Perhaps opening your posts is a waste of time too.

There you go...a perfect example of the poisonous right-wing atmosphere
in rec.boats.

No one forces anyone here to open, read, or comment on posts. I don't
see most of the posts here, because I've "binned" most of the right-wing
posters who cannot behave in a civil fashion.