[email protected] bruceinbangkok@nowhere.org is offline

Default Poor Skippy!

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:59:25 -0700, Paul Cassel
wrote:

On 11/1/2015 9:22 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2015 06:37:41 -0500, wrote:

WRONG! Skippy posted soon after that that he had to return
to Florida again because his grandmother-in-law had fallen
and broken her hip or arm or some such. Since she's about
90 years old she needs someone to look after her.

We who have families have obligations to those families. I did see that
post but so what? You really sneer at him for taking care of MIL?

I've seen bitter people in my life, but you take the cake.

-paul

---

He has no one and obviously no one cares for him.
--
Cheers,

Bruce