Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Poor Skippy!

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 07:44:05 +0700, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:17:19 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

Skippy turned out to be a credit to my ability to predict
the future.

Many long years ago I predicted Skippy's cruising life was
doomed to FAILURE because he was married and we all know
that wives can't possibly embrace a sailboat as a home or
*nest* as it's a nest women cherish. We all know any nest
must be firmly attached to some sort of a firmament.

Turns out I was 100% correct because, by hook and crook,
Skippy's wife put the thumbscrews to him and turned and
turned until he hollered "UNCLE" and followed her meekly
to a lubberly life ashore for the remainder of his days.

Oh well, may he be succored by his dreams.

One can only speculate on which is better, a permanent life ashore or
a life permanently moored?

Says a lubber stuck in the third world due to the fact
that his circumnavigation was cut short by constant
nagging from the distaff side.

LOL

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.