Steve Cramer

Default Image in instruction

Eric Nyre wrote:

interesting points of view snipped
I'm not sure what environment Te is teaching in, if it is canoe or
kayak, but if it is connected to a shop and it is beginner fla****er
instruction, then a sharp looking boat is not a bad idea.

As I think he said in his first or second post, it's beginner to
advanced fla****er instruction in quie****er freestyle, which is a
discipline in which you DO NOT run into things. A freestyle instructor
is expected to have a pristine looking boat, regardless of its age,
because there is no excuse for banging into rocks, docks, or student boats.

It's not whitewater, it's not tripping, it's not life or death, it's
just boat control, so why hit things?

AFAIK, Te Canaille does not sell boats for anybody, so that's not part
of the equation here, but I can see Eric's program, and it makes sense.

--
Steve Cramer
Athens, GA