Doug Kanter

Default Court OK's boat searches without warrant or probable cause...

"noah" wrote in message

NY DEC Officers are still quite capable of searching your boat, car,
house, garage, freezer, and Grandma's undies if they "suspect" you
have violated game laws. I abide by the game laws, but I resent the
intrusion into Constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Question: If a DEC officer boards a boat containing sleeping people, at
night, and they bust in your door and are shot as intruders, does the court
consider the boat "your castle", as they would if you were in your house?