Michael Daly

Default replacing gel coat

On 9-Jun-2004, "Te Canaille" wrote:

Very macho, but not very revelent in the world beyond your niche

Nothing macho about it. Just don't assume that paddling a pretty boat
in calm water represents some wide view of the world. I've paddled
lots of places and as I said in my previous post - calm water and sandy
beaches doesn't represent much of real paddling locations. In the
real world scratches happen and it doesn't represent bad boat control
as you foolishly claim.

Why is it that boys like you need to bring this macho, hey dudes I really can scratch up
a hull so I must be a stud, attitude into the mix. Could it be that you need to prove something ?

I never did anything of the kind. I'm not proving anything either. I said that kayaks get
scratched and can be fixed. I also fix them and don't get worked up over having them
look pretty.

I mean really, judging a paddlers
talents at instruction or technique based on the number of scratches on their hull ?

Never did - I just question whether someone that frets over scratches has his head together.

Grow up.

Don't call me boy, junior, and stop talking down to us. It's your attitude that needs
adjustment.

Mike