[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default What job do you think...

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 3:15:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:45:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Joe Biden will be offered in Hillary Clinton's administration?

I've heard Secretary of State mentioned, but I don't think he wants the
"frequent flyer" miles.

Director of Amtrak? Maybe he can straighten out that debacle. He
certainly has plenty of experience as a rider.

Nah... Director of Security. He'll arm everyone with shotguns, and direct them to fire them into the air if threatened.