Clams Canino

Default Removing lower unit from 40 hp Johnson outboard - Help?

Raise your hand if you smelled this one coming a mile away.

-W

PS: No Paul, I didn't set you up for a beating. (and sorry)
I just wanted to make sure a couple thousand readers out here understood
their propeller is *not* protected by anything in the lower unit. Those
props are out there on their own flapping in the breeze folks. Nothing in
the lower unit is gonna help save them if they strike something. I just
needed to make that very clear.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Thank you.

Now let me explain the way I understand it: grin

snip