Default Removable permit stickers

On 03 Jun 2004 15:29:05 GMT, (Blakely LaCroix)
wrote:

I run into this problem with my inflatables. Minneosota requires licensing and
display of the license on each boat.

Might be a problem with whitewater boats, but I've never had a MN
sticker come off a flat water one. In fact, they're so sturdy that on
my old canoe I used to just paste them on top of each other. Easier
than trying to get one off. Had up to 6 when I gave it away.
Considering they were 3 year stickers, that boat, not new when I
bought it, had done a heck of a lot of duty.

I solved this problem by laminating the sticker and attaching it with a cable
tie to the grab loop on the kayak and a front D ring on the raft. It was
permanent in the sense it needed to be cut off to move it. Since I do license
every boat, I had no reason to move the tag, but did make it much easier to
maintain.

Also, all they have to do is read the sticker. It describes the boat
it's on. Or at least the manufacturer of each boat. If you've got 2
or 3 perceptions, I suppose you could transfer the stickers, but so
few people have more than one boat. Or at least more than one boat by
the same company. (Not referring to anyone in this group, as I know
better, btw). Hmm. Can't recall if they have the length on each,
too.
--
rbc: vixen Fairly harmless

Hit reply to email. But strip out the 'invalid.'
Though I'm very slow to respond.
http://www.visi.com/~cyli