Alan Smith

Default Removable permit stickers

May not be the world's neatest solution, but a small Velcro pad - either
hooks or loops - affixed to each boat and the permit on a corresponding thin
piece of rigid plastic (or whatever) backed by the appropriate Velcro (hooks
if loops were used on the boats or vice versa) would give you portability.
Self-sticking Velcro can be found at most fair sized hardware stores.
"don schad" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am getting a boat permit sticker for a local lake for the price of
$50. I have multiple boats, and would like to be able to take whichever
I feel like for that day w/o having to purchase hundreds of dollars
worth of permits (i.e. one for each boat). So I'd like to make the
sticker easily removable and transferable between fiberglass boats. My
first thought was to stick the sticker to one of those static-cling type
glass "stickers", but these don't hang on to the glass all that well,
and probably the added weight of the sticker wouldn't help. Another
option would be to keep layering it with clear tape, and/or double stick
tape.

Anyone have any other suggestions for this problem?

Thanks,

don