Default boating now

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 20:10:39 -0700, Califbill billnews wrote:

Can not post a new thread, since my Newstap lite app upgraded, so stealing
this one. Went boating yesterday, unlike the south, weather was warm and
sunny. Fished the Sacramento River near Walnut Grove for river run salmon.
Did get one, 25+ pounds, 35" long. Scale is missing, so a guess. May go
again tomorrow. Several of my neighbors and friends are happy with fresh
salmon. I like catching them better than eating them.

I took a 700 foot boat ride today myself.

My neighbor was installing a lift and we used my boat for a work
barge.
Things went great and we got the 4 cables within about 1/8" of being
perfect. That is always a trick.

There was a 3 foot snook crashing bait along the seawall all day. It
was either more than one of that was one glutton of a fish.