Harry Krause

Default Any more of the Horatio Hornblower series?

Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:14:17 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

The series A&E had, four installments in all, if I recall, starring Ioan
Gruffudd. I liked the shows and bought the DVDs last year, but I've not
hear a word about a new installment.

==============

Have you read all of the books? I "discovered" them in my high school
years and read them all cover to cover.

Great stuff.

I've read about half of them. They're all great reads. Were you aware
that Forester also wrote The African Queen?

And he's got a great autobiography, Long Before Forty, that gives some
details of how he put together his books.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.