John Fereira

Default Prijon Calabria

"Radu Tenenbaum" wrote in
:

It's the WildWasser Baja Deck. It's made specifically for Prijon
boats. It's the cheapest model, though, at $56. Maybe I'll get better
at getting it on, but for now, a third hand would be handy.

Even the most experienced kayakers will need a third hand with a poorly
fitting spray skirt. A few years ago I took a forward strokes class with
Chris Duff. He was used a boat and skirt provided by the symposium and was
having a heck of a time getting the skirt on. He asked me for a hand so I
helped him by holding down the back while he got the skirt around and
adjusted. If you don't know Chris, he has probably paddled more long
distance solo expeditions than anyone in the world in the past 10 years.
His accomplishments include a circumnavigation of all of the British Isles
(including Ireland), the south island of New Zealand, and most recently,
Iceland (though that wasn't solo).