[email protected] bruceinbangkok@nowhere.org is offline

Default Skippy is gonna get SLAMMED!

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 07:47:32 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message
.. .

Looks like Skippy has a Cat 3 or 4 hurricane in the offing.
Seems like it's gonna track right up the Bahamas and the
Abacos are gonna catch hell.

I hope he found a good hurricane hole for the Flying Pig
or it might REALLY end up flying.

Sir Gregory

I know that Neal/Greg/Wilbur won't see this because he plonks my poorly
formatted newsgroup responses (no attribution marks, which pains me even
more than it does him), but...

Thanks, one and all, for the thoughts.

My logs, as seen from the dates indicated, are way behind. As such, other
than comments dropped in replies (again with the unseen bit), you'd not know
that we're not in the Bahamas.

At the moment, Flying Pig is on a secure mooring in Vero Beach, and I'm in
Maine visiting my sibs, one of whom came up from NJ, before I go to a
reunion of my freshman national champion crew (rowing) for a week starting
Saturday, and thence to MI to see my daughter, before I return to the ATL
area for my kids.

In the meantime, Lydia has a baby shower for her second daughter's first
tomorrow, and then plays around with her kids/grandkids until I get back on
the 20th.

When I do, I'll see my (other) kids and remaining 7 grandchildren, and,
still up in the air, maybe a week helping my stepson and his wife and
1-year-old-in-4-weeks family redo their kitchen.

So, aside from the unlikely prospect of a hurricane hitting the not-stripped
Flying Pig on its mooring, we're all good.

That doesn't mean we're not praying for those in the Bahamas...

L8R

Skip, wearing not only clothing but warm clothing for the first time in a
while

Morgan 461 #2 SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
and/or
http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not
fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

I seldom pay attention to Neal/Greg says regarding technical matters,
but whatever is supposed to be the matter with your posts? They look
perfectly normal to me.

But, of course it might be a matter that, like a little, bitty, babe,
he just learned a new word and is showing off. Or perhaps it is just a
matter of a "stay at home" sailor being jealous of a "cruising"
sailor?

--
Cheers,

Bruce