Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default Routine...

On 10/2/2015 1:13 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 12:56:01 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 10/2/15 12:31 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...the reaction of most of the right-wing gunslingers here to the calls
for more controls on the ability of individuals to get their hands on
firearms.

"Nothing will work, nothing can work, so there's no reason to do
anything that might interfere even slightly with our ability to obtain
just about any firearms and ammo we want."

Routine.

Maybe is a cultural thing?

Maybe. What's the cultural background on the latest mass murderer, the
guy in Oregon?

"But a murky portrait was emerging of a quiet and withdrawn young man who struggled
to connect with other people, instead seeking attention online, and who harbored
anger against organized religion."

Sound familiar, krause? Substitute 'old' for 'young' and add, '...spending most of
his time in his basement'.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

And, they are both fervent zombie killers. How's that for a coincidence?