John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Routine...

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:10:03 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 10/2/15 2:04 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:19:31 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

...the reaction of most of the right-wing gunslingers here to the calls
for more controls on the ability of individuals to get their hands on
firearms.

"Nothing will work, nothing can work, so there's no reason to do
anything that might interfere even slightly with our ability to obtain
just about any firearms and ammo we want."

Routine.

So is the idea that there are a few simple "common sense" laws that
will stop crazy people.

Without keeping YOU from buying guns and ammo, what would have stopped
the other guys, particularly the ones with no documented mental or
criminal histories.

"Nothing will work, nothing can work, so there's no reason to do
anything that might interfere even slightly with our ability to obtain
just about any firearms and ammo we want."

Question too hard, krause?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!