Default The gang that cabn't shoot straight

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 10:38:32 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:31:06 -0400, wrote:

The bases on the Med are a lot more important to the russians.
They can get there from the black sea but it is a much harder route
and easy to block off. There are two choke points.

Absolutely! That's a given.

Just think how much they would enjoy a base in Bandar Abbas, Iran. And I'll be damned
- Iran and Russia are doing some heavy hand-holding as we speak:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/0...s-a-weak-hand/

Iran is not as friendly as Syria.
The med is also a very attractive base for them if they are sailing
east.