Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Routine...

Keyser Söze wrote:
...the reaction of most of the right-wing gunslingers here to the calls
for more controls on the ability of individuals to get their hands on
firearms.

"Nothing will work, nothing can work, so there's no reason to do
anything that might interfere even slightly with our ability to obtain
just about any firearms and ammo we want."

Routine.

Why is it, that also cities with lots of legal guns have low crime rates?
Maybe is a cultural thing? Seems as if the psychiatrist and psychologist
communities do not have a handle on the why, or the cure. There are two
groups committing the majority of the shootings. Drug gangs and nut cases.
That is the problem we need to address, not the tools. Deadliest weapon
around is a vehicle. We have had nut cases drive down sidewalks, and into
crowds. And all cars are registered. No waiting period to purchase. We
have lost the war on drugs, need to find another way to deal with them.
Look at media, lots of killing, and violent games. Maybe we need to
address the root cause of the violence.