Default Why Tiger Direct is on my **** list

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:26:16 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Microcenter's price was competitive...and buying the computer from that
store means I will never have to deal with the incompetent script
readers at Dell or HP.

I have never talked to those script monkeys, I am my own tech support
on PCs. I usually buy one generation back anyway. Pioneers catch all
the arrows. I did that for a living, I am not doing it for free.
"New" only means "Not Everything Works" these days. I am not doing
product debug and paying them for the privilege.
Once you get to mature products, the bugs are pretty much all worked
out and there is very good tech knowledge on the net.