Default Why Tiger Direct is on my **** list

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:58:35 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Oh, I sent the trigger group from my new Mini 14 to a gunsmith at a
"brick and mortar store" to lighten and smooth the pull, and install a
stop. I bought the rifle online because my favorite local gun store
couldn't get a firm delivery date from its distributor. So, I paid him
the minor rifle FFL fee.

That is not really a retail issue at all, you are buying a service.
Service is usually local. I really hate sending something away for
service.