Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default The gang that cabn't shoot straight

On 10/1/15 2:12 AM, wrote:
CNN had the Russian bomb sight photos of their Syrian air strikes. I
guess we are used to seeing the thing in the cross hairs blow up.
I saw one where they simply hit everything in the frame with something
that looked like a cluster bomb. The second one blew a huge hole about
75 meters from the building they appeared to be aiming at.

Maybe CNN just picked the misses but they certainly had some.

Hopefully, Syria will turn into another Afghanistan for the Russkies.