techrat

Default Prijon Calabria

Thank you. You have been a big help.
techrat
"Radu Tenenbaum" wrote in message ...
I just got one a week ago. I'm a newbie, but I live on a l5 mile long ake and wanted to take up kayaking. I wanted just a bit more than a stable barge and based on my research bought the Calabria. Got it at a steep discount, $710. If you're near Massachussets I can point you to a used one which I decided to pass on.

I've tipped it a couple of times getting into it off a dock, but I'm getting better at that. Once on the water it handle great, and I'm already getting into controlling it by leaning and with my hips. Looks to be a fun summer.

Here's a link to more reviews that I found during my research: http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/show....html?prod=547

Radu