John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Endorsed by Jesus?

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:05:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/30/15 12:49 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:28:31 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Wednesday, 30 September 2015 09:54:53 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/30/15 8:51 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:42:55 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/30/15 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:04:41 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

And, krause, your inability to provide answers to my questions simply highlights your
lies. I don't expect you to have truthful answers, but I so enjoy making sure you
remember your lies.

- - -

Oh, Johnnymop, if I *wanted* to respond to the nonsense, I would. It's
not *inability* as your demented mind "thinks," but choice. It doesn't
take much to make you look like even more of a nitwit than you are,
especially when you are supplying the "much."

I know you don't want to respond. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't respond either.
Getting caught in lies continuously must be burdensome, especially when Luddite does
it, eh?

WAFL !
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

You're a trip, Johnnymop...a short trip, but a trip. Go play your
guitar. Oh, wait...

~~ Snerk ~~

Coleman makes a very nice pop-up, if your Highlander will pull it. The roof is strong
enough for an air-conditioner also.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keep drinking and smoking, Johnnymop

Do neither. No reason to lie about it either.

Vietnam?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!