John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Magazines...

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:20:41 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/29/15 12:15 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:50:26 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/29/15 11:38 AM, John H. wrote:

I question his ownership of a mini-14 also.
--

I don't have to question whether you are a racist piece of ****...it's
there for anyone to see except, of course, for some of your equally

Yup, I'm almost as racist as all the rest of your racist Republicans, not to mention
you.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Actually, you are just as racist as the Republicans who are racist. Not
almost.

All Republicans are racist, I'm a Republican, therefore I'm racist. Hell, I'm almost
as racist as you.

Krause logic.

What unit was that you were with in Vietnam, Krause?

Does getting repeatedly caught in lying take a mental toll, Krause?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!