Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Trump Seals His Fate

wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:46:09 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article 9b2dnRlkI6XzDZfLnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

As for Trump's plan ... it's basically raise the taxes on the rich
and lower the taxes for the middle class. Only difference between
the Dem's ideas and his is that he favors lowering taxes on business
as well to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back to the USA.
That's his concept anyway.

Again, what are you smoking?
http://tinyurl.com/q86kz3o

As much as we dislike paying more taxes, getting a handle on the debt
is more important and that means the taxes go to the debt, not to fund
more boondoggles.
The only way I support higher taxes is if it went straight to the debt
but I do think that should happen.
The idea of lowering them even more is ludicrous unless you lower
government spending more than the tax cut.
We are paying the lowest tax rate since before WWII.

True. But some of Trump's ideas should be imposed. Hedge Fund Managers
with $400 million dollar income pay at qualified dividend rates. But that
may be more a sign of how fouled up the tax code is than political payoff.