Bill Tuthill

Default Paddle question

Adriene wrote:

I'd like to get thoughts on a couple of paddles. I have been using a Harmont
Sea Quest glass paddle for a number of years and now am looking at a couple
of new ones, namely the Infusion by Bending Branches and the Sea Clude &
Expedition by Aqua Bound all glass. Any thoughts on any of these? I just do
simple fla****er lake paddles, but quite a lot of it, I want a good paddle ,
but at a modest price.

I have used both Bending Branches and Aqua Bound paddles, and can say
without reservation that the Carlisle RS Magic (not any other Carlisle,
this one is made in New Zealand) is far far superior. Currently $99.
I prefer it to my $250 Lightning fiberglass, due to less blade flutter,
and it is only a bit heavier (1138g vs 1042g with drip rings).

http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.a...33&deptid=1199