Paul Cassel[_2_] Paul Cassel[_2_] is offline

Default Shake and Break Part 14 - August 15, 2015

On 9/27/2015 5:47 PM, Flying Pig wrote:

Best yet, we were sufficiently offshore and south of that hole that night,
when we were beset by mosquitoes. As we have various repellant candle-type
stuff, we survived, but I expect that the hurricane hole, bordered on two
sides by thick mangrove and other growth, would have been thick with the
biting buggers. One hurricane hole less for us!

If you are being attacked by insects during heavy weather, I don't know
what's attacking you but they're not mosquitoes.

-paul

---