Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default Speaking of camping.

On 9/28/2015 1:53 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/28/15 2:31 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:03:07 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 9/28/2015 2:18 AM,
wrote:

Once you get up into that class, 1st class air fare and a suite at the
Marriott starts looking cheap unless you are gone a lot.

Unless living in airplanes and hotel rooms doesn't appeal to you.
Beautiful scenery and a dark sky make for excellent eclipse viewing.

Living 350 miles from the Florida border and more like 600 from
anywhere I might want to go makes that plane start looking good.

We watched the eclipse last night from our back yard. There were broken
clouds, but we still managed to see it. No RV needed.

No clouds, no smog, no light pollution, fresh air. It was spectacular
from my vantage point.