Default Yuppie Walmart

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 19:51:53 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 9/26/15 7:14 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:37:34 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 9/26/15 6:28 PM,
wrote:

I'm sure that when walmart has something he wants, on sale for 20-30%
less than they have it at his regular store, he pulls his hat down
over his eyes and slinks in for the bargain.

Nope. Never been in the store.

That is even worse than saying you have been there and you didn't like
it. I have been in other walmarts and this one does seem different but
the produce was the same. It sucked. Canned goods are the same and
they do have deals on electronics. I ended up buying the new TV from
Tiger tho.
That will be my next "make work" project. I am designing a
disappearing mount in the girls room for a 58" TV.

Have no idea why campers are in the
store's parking lot at night, don't wanna know.

Nope. Never been in the store. Don't like the chain's
mistreatment/exploitation of employees and its crappy Chinese goods. Two
supermarket chains post price comparisons and they almost always are
less expensive for food than Walmart. Dunno what I would buy there,
anyway. I'm not much of a shopper, so much of what I purchase comes from
Amazon, which does charge sales tax for items shipped to Maryland.

Maybe up there in union dominated Maryland Walmart is a bad employer
but the folks I talked to who work there were happier with the walmart
deal than they were getting at other stores. That may change but it is
what it is
I do understand there is a difference between part time and full time.
These people were offered full time with benefits.

I am not sure I will do much shopping there either but as long as they
will sell me propane cheaper than the guy a couple miles farther down
the road, I will be doing that.
I am a net shopper myself. We get at least one box from someone almost
every day.