Default Delicious today...

On 25 Sep 2015 15:35:09 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

Harry likes to cherry pick an issue or two and ignore the big picture
of what the pope does not support, like gay marriage, women in the
priesthood, abortion, birth control etc.
He is much more like Ted Cruz than Hillary or Bernie.

I'm not a simple minded right winger. There is much I like about Pope
Francis. I also admire the Catholic Churches support of the poor and the
handicapped. Certainly I have issues with some of the positions of the
church, but I don't see the world as black or white. That the pope opposes
abortion and capital punishment differentiates him from the mindless
righties.

That has him 50:50 with you and wrong on both counts with me.
You ignored gays, women's rights and birth control.
I don't really even see that much they do for the poor. What is the
catholic church worth? Half a trillion? Al Capone did as much with a
lot less revenue.It is ironic that the pope is cranking on about big
business when they ARE big business.