Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Yo John & Tim

On 9/23/15 3:44 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I bought a brand new .44 carbine in 1977 (?) and loved it with the exception of the 5 round in-stock magazine had problems jamming. I sold it because of that issue. I'm sure that after 40+ years they got it lined out. Nice having a rifle and revolver that shared the same cartridge though.

I also had a .357 lever gun to share with my Dan Wesson for a while. But the lever gun just wasn't for me so off it went too.

I'm just holding out for my mini-14. One of these days.
--

$744, typically. Pretty decent accuracy on the newer models, which have
heavier barrels and some other modifications. The trigger is just ok,

I actually like the Mini 14 better than an AR in the same caliber.