Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Walker's Cay

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:54:25 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:21:57 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:
Actually, I was happy to hear Walkers Cay got put
out of commission by a tropical storm. Serves them
right, I say. They were an uppity lot who catered
to rich motor yachtsmen and those ocean rapists who
call themselves *sport fishermen*.

Yah, some *sport* using million dollar pollution
machines to pillage marine life. They should be
SO proud of themselves.

It's good to see these rapists no longer have a
base of operations there to further despoil that
part of the ocean.

Translation: Someone we know got waked recently by a sportfishing
boat.

No, it's not that. It's more the thought of how
those rich, hoity-toity *******s seem to be glorified
because their wallets are fat. Most, if not all, are
total assholes who seem to think they are entitled
to waste resources, pollute the air and water and
generally act like selfish jerks whose **** doesn't
stink that gets my goat.

And, so few others see them for what they are - selfish
rapists - but tend to view their extravagances as
something special, indicates to me that there are
a whole lot of asshole wannabes in this world as well.

It's a general corruption of common decency and I cannot
abide it. To me they are no better than that sick dentist
who killed that lion in the game preserve. Yah, big
brave hunters!

--
Sir Gregory

As an interesting aside, Walkers Cay was a favorite hangout of Richard
Nixon and his Miami buddy, B.B. Rebozo, when Nixon was US president.
It was one of the few places where he could get away from the press
corps.