Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Walker's Cay

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message

Actually, I was happy to hear Walkers Cay got put
out of commission by a tropical storm. Serves them
right, I say. They were an uppity lot who catered
to rich motor yachtsmen and those ocean rapists who
call themselves *sport fishermen*.

Yah, some *sport* using million dollar pollution
machines to pillage marine life. They should be
SO proud of themselves.

It's good to see these rapists no longer have a
base of operations there to further despoil that
part of the ocean.

--
Sir Gregory

It's just moved to Grand Cay; lots of SF activity there when we were
ashore...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not
fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson