Gene Cosloy

Default Kayak's recomended!

I'm relatively new to kayaks. I have done mosly fla****er paddles of
at most 10 miles. I own a very light 28lb Kevlar Lincoln Chebegue
Kayak which is comfortable but not as responsive as I'd like. I'm
looking for a good tracker which, with minimum knee hanging effort
will get up on it's side and turn quickly. At the same time it
shoudn't be overly twitchy and have great secondary stability.
Moderate cockpit for a 5'10" 175 lb paddler and 16' with a skeg.
Eventually when my skills improve I intend to venture into coastal
waters . To those who have been at this longer with more experience I
ask which kayaks should I be looking at?

Thanks,
Gene