Gary S.

Default Camp tent with stove

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:12:53 -0500, "Lloyd Bowles"
wrote:

The igloo maker works well & isn't at all tiring, because you move slowly,
spending time gently packing. I would have sworn though that some snow
won't pack. We had about the worst kind of snow at the gathering, tiny ice
chuncks instead of flkes, but it worked. Just pack it slowly, gently &
carefully. The resulting igloo wasn't as cozy as a heated tent during the
day, but was never as cold as a tent after the stove burns out in the night.

It does extend the variety of snow types suitable for igloo building.

The igloo maker is rather useless on canoe trips though. :-)

Ever hear of canogganing?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA