Butch Ammon

Default PING: Butch Ammon

If you're reading the group, give us a "heads up" that you're OK.

Hi Noah....

I'm fine. We had a small tornado rip through Richmond briefly (an small F1 on
the tornado scale). Minor damage, ripped out trees, etc... Nothing dreadful
(thank God!!) Then it picked up and touched down again near Tappahannock and
the northern neck area and caused a lot more damage out there.

Friday at 5:45pm, my lights *FINALLY* came back on. It has been one week and
one day that I had no power. It could have been a lot worse, but I'm doing
fine.

Thanks...

Butch Ammon