Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Goin' Tubin'...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/27/15 8:17 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 04:54:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
"...at the Shenandoah River State Park. Should be relaxing and fun.

I suppose I'll have to watch out for the wild dog packs. I'll probably pack a couple
9's, a .22, and maybe the .45 for the big dogs. I suppose a .22 would handle a
ferocious, feral dachshund, no"

WOW, Johnny...don't y'all Virginians ever get tired of 'mericans acting
badly with guns'??

Any reason you limited your stupidity to Virginia? The ferocious feral dog hunter
lives in Huntingtown, Maryland!
--

Really? Who might that be? Certainly not me, because I've never gone
hunting for any animal, nor would I.

Are you planning to shoot up a school on your way home from tubing? Oh,
by the way, the canoe rentals are more fun. The tube rentals are for the
physically inept. Oh, wait.

You did state you carried on hikes. So you could shoot dogs. Seems as if
that qualifies as hunting for animals.