Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Speaking of feral dogs...

On 8/24/15 9:31 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:26:53 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/24/15 7:12 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:34:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...a friend emailed last week that a small pack of them living in the
edge of a forest a few miles from his house came out in broad daylight
and killed his daughter's dog, who was in their backyard. He reported
that a state biologist confirmed what killed the pet, but information as
to how he reached that particular conclusion was not forwarded.
Apparently the pack of dogs has been seen a few times by neighbors.

I wonder if the dogs will take down a small child.

Dogs or coyotes?

The email said "dogs."

Let us know how it works out. A link to a news story would help. Where
was this?

How what works out? The pet dog is dead. I don't think there is any plan
to have a veterinary faith healer lay hands on the carcass to bring it
back to life.