Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default Classic...

On 8/23/2015 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:59:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/23/15 12:44 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:33:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:57:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/22/15 11:42 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:54:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Bill Maher:

He is an OK comedian who never let the truth get in way of a good
joke. As long as you understand that, he can be amusing but, like
Stewart, it is entertainment, not news.
Stewart was actually better informed and the research was better.

Maher doesn't pretend to be anything but an opinionated comedian.

That is OK as long as everyone understands what they are watching.
It was a bit scary when way more than half of the young adults in the
country said they got most of their news from comedians. (Stewart,
Maher and the late night talk shows)

Well, there have been several studies released that indicate the more
Fox News you watch, the dumber you get. Or something like that.

Who was talking about Fox news?

Weren't we discussing opinionated comedians? That's Fox News.

I am never disappointed that you can twist any conversation around to
an opportunity to express your political opinion. Typically with some
totally unrelated brain fart.

He seamlessly emits brain farts and shoe stink.