Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Shake and Break Part 11 - June 2, 2015

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:06:09 +0700, wrote:

It might be interesting to consider that in more than ten years of
active cruising among a group of sailors who, to a great extent,
sailed at least 500 miles, and more frequently further, just to get
here, I have never, let me repeat that NEVER, seen anyone use the so
called "Bahamas-style" of two anchors. Never! And, I might add, that
in 20 years of observing the Bugis sailors, perhaps the last group to
have used commercial sailing ships, I never saw them using a two
anchor mooring.

===

There's an old saying that two anchors are no substitute for a single
good one.