Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Thank you Mr. Trump ...

On 8/19/2015 11:44 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article codatadg6ogu4nhr6jdfjufkm85nh9cgei@
4ax.com, says...

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:02:36 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

Wait, you working for HRC?

===

Not at all. I've seen enough of Trump throughout his career however
to know that I don't want him in a position of national leadership. He
has the personality of an arrogant bully and no scruples what so ever.

How's that different from any other President?
He's got something else.
He's a doer. And a salesman.
You don't think he can rebuild our airports and
bridges?
And fix anything else he deems a priority?
I think he'll get more done than anyone else running.
So what if he steps on plenty of toes?
Scruples take care of themselves with our system of
government, especially Presidential scruples.
And he'll sell "the people" on most of what he wants
to do.

I question Wayne's assertion that Trump has no scruples. I think he has
some very strong beliefs and is willing to do what it takes to apply
them. He has a reputation of being aggressive in business dealings, a
hard negotiator and someone who gets results. Those are not necessarily
bad virtues. You have to look in his wake
(boating reference) to see if he viciously hurt or took advantage of
innocent people in the process of doing what he does. He competes ...
hard ... but so does his competition. There really haven't been any
negative personal reports or complaints. Even the people who have
worked for him and his ex wives have positive things to say about him as
a person.