John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Wow - Crazy

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:47:01 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

On 8/19/2015 5:40 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:53:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:31:52 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/18/15 8:21 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:57:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I rarely spend as much as 20 seconds reading a post,

That explains your non-responsive "brain fart" answers.

You did just admit you are simply a troll.

No, I'm a very fast liar. Very fast.

And a very fast liar.

And remember, I don't read most of the posts here because I lie

Because I can lie in...maybe five to 10 seconds.

Fixed

lol!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Normally, I would be saddened by watching someone's brain regress to
childhood capabilities and soon toddler status. I hope Harry KKKrause
has someone who cares enough about him to spoon feed him during his last
period of consciousness. He has already diminished past the point at
which he amuses me. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

And the slippery slope steepens.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!