Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Wow - Crazy

On 8/18/15 7:46 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:03:43 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

've posted many times why I still participate a little he I want to
be here to watch the actual sinking and death of the newsgroup. I spend
very little time in rec.boats, either reading or responding to posts.

Just a quick count gets me 237 posts in 18 days and today isn't over.
That is far from "very little time"

Perhaps for you it wouldn't be very little time. That's about 13 posts a
day...and I rarely spend as much as 20 seconds reading a post, even one
of yours, and 10 or 15 seconds to respond. 13 x 30 seconds a day is
what, about seven minutes a day? Probably less time than it takes you to
write and post one of your short, argumentative arguments here.

Very little time. I spend more time that that contemplating a single
move in an on-line chess game.