Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Wow - Crazy

On 8/18/15 2:00 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:53:23 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

2:38
I know he's lying about the whole Vietnam thing. But, you're right about the
different interpretations.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

"Fixed"

Too bad you couldn't fix The JohnnyMop's attitude as easily.

Didn't you ever wonder why Harry couldn't name the organization for which he
'collected bodies' in Vietnam?

Or do you just accept as 'gospel' everything he says?

Not much for language usage, hey, Johnny?

Your *claim* that I "couldn't" name the organization is just another
example of your bull**** spreading.

Of course I could name the organization.

The word you wanted was "wouldn't."

Your sense of entitlement here is mind-boggling.