John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Oil Field Service boat at Marina

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:17:45 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 8/17/2015 9:13 AM, Justan Olphat wrote:
On 8/17/2015 9:57 AM, amdx wrote:
On 8/16/2015 9:46 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:13:02 -0500, amdx wrote:

A local shipyard built this boat and brought it into the marina
to do some finish work.

http://samcam.pcgov.org/view/viewer_...shtml?id=11753

You may need to do a 360* to see it, but you can't miss it.

Use guest for name and password.

Mikek

===

Nice camera system!

https://www.elvessupply.com/Axis-0318-004-Q6032-E-PTZ-Dome-Network-Camera_p_739733.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw6cCuBRCh4KrGoJ6 LoboBEiQAwzYsdJAKadQuixE90EhVEkvVu40zureR6Mve0S2Kc RJ5Pb0aAo8Q8P8HAQ

I'll have to check it again in daylight hours.

It is nice, I wonder how it does 360* without twisting wire.
I took this sunset photo a couple years ago from the webcam, someone
thought I photoshopped it, I didn't. Straight from the camera.

http://s395.photobucket.com/user/Qma...46322.jpg.html

Mikek

---

Slip rings?

I suppose, can they be noise free?
Video, power, zoom, iris, focus, are the controls I know about,
That's a minimum of 6 rings.
Heck of a rain storm at the moment, video may be degraded.
Mikek

---

Tanks have been using slip rings for years. I reckon they'd work for cameras.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!