Default Wow - Crazy

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:26:10 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Could it be the views she communicates, the manner in which she
communicates them and the glee she gets communicating them. (often
sarcastic)
Ya, that's it. I didn't need any help figuring it out.
What did you think it is that makes it hard to watch her?

Nothing wrong with her "views," though I sometimes
disagree with them.
Just her expression of those views.
She takes 5 minutes to express what should take 30
seconds.
Only to hear the sound of her own voice.
She's an obvious egomaniac.
She's even more selfish that O'Donnell.
At least he has some guests.
Last I watched she's still beginning the show with a
15 minute monologue. Then if she has an expert guest
on the subject of her monologue, she'll ask the guest
to validate her monologue. Her guests get little
time.
She endlessly repeats the same phrases over and over.
She - and others at MSNBC - touted "specials" last
week, where she supposedly gathered old clips of
candidates, which would be the main draw of the
"specials."
It was just another Maddow yakfest.
She's simply a motormouth.
I hardly watch the show any more. Every time I flip
there she's yakking, usually with no substance to
speak of.
She's becoming, no, "become" a joke.

Lyin' Brian will be a perfect addition to that cabal